When our local primary school asked us to help them create some marketing collateral to promote their new addmissions drive we decided to go with a mix of traditional and online solutions.
We designed their logo and website a few years back so it was important to keep the style consistent so we used the design as our base and produced:
- A PDF brochure for parents to download
- An A4 Poster for local nurseries and playgroups
- An A5 flyer for local nurseries and playgroups
- A mesh 3m x 1m outdoor banner for their roadside gate
- Two videos – one with a focus on the school and it’s offerings, with a voiceover by one of the staff, and the other a lovely piece with the Year Six’s talking to camera about their experiences at school!
We also did a ‘COVID safe’ mini photoshoot to get some updated shots of the kids their classrooms at break!
A really nice project to support our local community!
You can view the videos here